The Signature Program Director sets the strategic and framework to enable long lasting, pro-poor wealth generation and living income for smallholder farmers, through signature programs that increase scale and induce systemic change, strengthen partnerships, and achieve permanence for long term impact. The Signature Program Director manages and strengthens the signature program portfolio; coordinates with host country leadership, inter-institutional relations with donors and public/private partner organizations and, in coordination with host country leadership, manages operations and human resources of the different regions where the signature program is implemented. This position contributes to the identification and design of new funding and partnership opportunities to strengthen Signature Program portfolio. The Director assures alignment to Heifer’s global strategy to close the living income gap and triple-bottom line of people, planet, and profit.
- Master’s degree in agronomy engineering, social or environmental sciences, administration or related field.
- 10 years of related experience and five (5) years in a management role.
- 5 years in similar roles preferably in International NGOs and the private sector).
- 5 years of experience managing development projects, commercial connections with markets/businesses.
- Solid knowledge of software (Microsoft Office). Fluent in English and local language/s, both spoken and written.
- Experience in a donor-funded international development environment with compliance requirements of the U.S. government and institutional funders for international development, such USAID, EU, IFAD, DFID, mega-foundations and others.
- Proven professional experience & results in community/agribusiness development.
- Project design and management experience, with certification a plus.
- Fluent in English and local language/s, both spoken and written
Send your English CV in pdf format to the following e-mail address email@example.com no later than October 15th.